Old Fashioned Catfish Mix, 25 LBS
Indulge in the ultimate Southern classic with War Eagle Mill Old Fashioned Catfish Mix! Our expertly crafted blend of yellow cornmeal, yellow corn flour, and a delicious medley of spices delivers unbeatable flavor and the perfect crunchy texture for your catfish filets. With a versatile 2-lb or 25-lb bag option, you can serve up a cozy dinner for two or host a mouthwatering fish fry for the whole neighborhood.
Our easy-to-follow directions make it simple to prepare your catfish, whether you’re using a deep fryer or a pan. Simply coat your fish in our flavorful mix, fry until golden brown, and enjoy the irresistible taste of perfectly seasoned catfish. Order War Eagle Mill Old Fashioned Catfish Mix today and elevate your seafood game to new heights!
Available in 2-lb or 25-lb bags
Ingredients: Yellow cornmeal, yellow corn flour, salt, monosodium glutamate, onion powder, spices, garlic powder, soybean oil (as a processing aid), citric acid
- Fill deep fryer no more than a 1/3 full with vegetable oil
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F on medium heat. If using a pan, heat one inch of vegetable oil in pan.
- Rinse fish in cold water and remove any excess water from fish.
- Pour catfish fry mix onto a plate or into a plastic bag. Roll or shake moist fish in mix until evenly coated. Use 1/2 cup of mix per 1 lb of fish.
- Fry a few pieces of fish at a time in hot oil until golden brown.
- Remove fish and drain on a paper towel.
- Discard any remaining used fish fry mixture.
Free Shipping Available*
Ingredients You Can Trust
*Free Shipping on orders with a final amount over $59.99. Flat Rate of $10 on orders $59.99 and under.