Apple Rye Muffin
- 1 ½ cups WEM Organic unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup WEM Organic Rye Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cups applesauce unsweetened
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together flours, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda.
- In separate bowl, mix together applesauce, sugars, egg and oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well blended.
- Fold in raisins.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!