A healthy and satisfying bar perfect for a snack or on-the-go breakfast!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream together sugar, butter, bananas, egg and cooked oats.
- In another bowl, combine flour, flaxmeal, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix to combine.
- Pour batter into greased 9×12 baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with lightly sweetened cream cheese.
Options: Add chopped nuts, raisins, dried cranberries, mini chocolate chips or coconut. Substitute 1 cup pumpkin puree for bananas.