A delicious and moist banana cake with a light texture.
- 1 ½ cup War Eagle Mill Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup War Eagle Mill Organic Buckwheat Flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flours, baking powder and baking soda.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Blend in bananas. Add flour mixture and buttermilk.
- Fold in walnuts and pour into an oiled and floured 11 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden.