Hands on Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: Varies with machine
Yield: 1 medium loaf
Wonderful breakfast or snack bread made in a bread machine.
- 1 3/4 cups WEM Unbleached bread Flour
- 2/3 cup WEM Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yest
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In the order listed, put all ingredients into the pan.
- Bake on lite or low temperature.
- Start machine.
- Hint: Raisins may be added after the kneading cycle instead of with the rest of the ingredients so they will remain whole.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Delicious spread with cream cheese or Marscapone cheese.