Pizza Dough in a Bread Machine
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 Cups War Eagle Mill Organic Bread Flour
- 3/4 Cup War Eagle Mill Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 3/4 teaspoon dry active yeast
- Place first four ingredients in the bottom of bread machine in the order listed. In a separate bowl mix together both flours and Italian seasoning. Place the combined dry mixture on top of the wet ingredients. Make an indention at the top of the dry ingredients and put the yeast inside it.
- Select the "Dough" program on your bread machine and press start. When the cycle is complete remove the dough. Make sure to take out the paddle!
- Preheat the oven to 450 F. Sprinkle the pizza pan with a little cornmeal to help it not stick to the pan.
- Shape/Stretch the dough out onto the pizza pan. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes. Once dough has risen cover it with your favorite sauce and toppings. Brush the edges of the pizza dough with oil and bake for 25 minutes at 450 F. Crust will be golden brown and crispy! Enjoy!