Enjoy a little whole grain with your guacamole! It just takes a little mashing, chopping and stirring and ta-dah, a tasty side dish or meal!
- 2 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled.
- Juice of 1-1/2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup of uncooked War Eagle Mill Organic Quinoa
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 ripe mango, diced
- 3/4 cup baby tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
Cook quinoa according to instructions on bag’s label.
In medium bowl, mash together avocado, lime juice and salt.
Add remaining ingredients; toss to combine well.
Serve chilled and with corn chips.