No Knead Cranberry Walnut Bread
- ½ tsp active dry yeast
- 1 ½ cups warm water 110-115 degrees F.
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with sugar and let proof for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together bread flour and salt.
- Stir in yeast mixture and honey until just combined.
- Add cranberries, walnuts and zest. Stir until just combined.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rest for up to 18 hours at room temperature.
- When ready to make bread, place Dutch oven inside oven and preheat to 450 degrees F.
- Transfer dough onto floured surface and coat with flour.
- Fold dough over from the center to form a ball.
- Place the dough ball smooth side up on a sheet of lightly floured parchment paper.
- Cover with plastic wrap for 30 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and score an X on top of the dough.
- Remove the Dutch oven from the oven, immediately transfer dough ball with parchment paper to inside of hot Dutch oven. Cover with lid and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lid and bake an additional 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven lifting bread out with the edges of the parchment paper. Let cool, slice, and enjoy!