Hands on Time: 30
Baking Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours including rise time
Yield: 15 large rolls
A kid tried and true favorite!
- Start with one recipe War Eagle Basic Sweet Dough found in recipe section 1/3 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of your favorite jelly or jam.
- After last rise of War Eagle Basic Sweet Dough, roll out dough into an 8 X 18 inch rectangle.
- Spread peanut butter over surface to within one inch of edges.
- Spread jelly or jam on top of peanut butter.
- Roll up from long end pinching seams together
- Slice 1 inch thick.
- Place on large well-buttered baking sheets.
- Cover and let rise 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and butter tops while warm.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Freeze rolls on baking sheets before last rise. To bake, remove from freezer, thaw on butter baking sheets. Cover and let rise and bake as directed above.