- 3 Cups Corn Syrup
- 3 Cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 Cup butter melted
- 6 eggs
- 3 Cups Pecans chopped
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup War Eagle Mill All Purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ Cup butter softened
- ½ Cup cold water
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Mix together corn syrup, sugar, butter, and eggs.
- Set mixture aside.
- Make crust by combining all ingredients together until it is a crumbly texture.
- Pour 1/3 of filling mixture into pan.
- Layer crust mixture over filling in the pan.
- Stir nuts into remaining filling mixture.
- Pour over top of crust.
- Bake for 75 minutes.