- 1 cups War Eagle Mill Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 Tablespoons butter softened
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 container of cream cheese frosting
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Grease one 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with butter and dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until just blended.
- Add the egg and continue beating until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes).
- Beat in the pumpkin; set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix on low speed until combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake on rack in center of oven for 65 – 75 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the loaf cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then remove loaf from pan and cool on a wire rack completely.
- Top with softened cream cheese frosting. Enjoy!
Time: 90 minutes