Pumpkin Chipper Cookies
- 2 cups WEM Organic Whole White Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, cloves, baking soda and salt. In separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla.
- Gradually add in flour mixture.
- Fold in chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by spoonful onto oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 3 dozen cookies.