Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1 ½ cups War Eagle Mill Organic Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- For cinnamon sugar coating:
- 2 T. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and both sugars until well combined.
- Mix in egg yolk, vanilla, and pumpkin puree until well combined.
- Add the bowl of dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together the sugar-coating ingredients and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove cookies from refrigerator and roll heaping tablespoons of cookie dough into balls and place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Leave a little space between the cookies.
- Roll each ball of cookie dough in the sugar coating and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven let cool. Enjoy!