Hands on Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 rolls
Made like a cinnamon roll, tastes like a pumpkin pie biscuit!
- 2 cups WEM Biscuit Mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup WEM Pumpkin Butter
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix and brown sugar.
- Mix in butter or oil and water until dough forms a ball. Dough will be soft.
- Turn out on floured surface and roll or pat out into a 8 X 13 inch rectangle.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread with pumpkin butter to within a 1/2 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Roll lengthwise and press to seal seam.
- Slice in 12-1 inch thick pieces beging careful not to compress dough.
- Place 1/2 inch apart on buttered baking sheet or pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden.