So quick, easy, and healthy.
- 1 can (15 ounces), drained salmon
- 1/2 cup raw wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Baking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 6-9 patties
- In a medium bowl, stir together salmon, salt, pepper, egg, onion, green pepper, and wheat germ.
- Shape into patties
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry patties until golden brown. Turn over and cook on the other side.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Try these on a bun with lettuce and tomato
Make small patties and serve on toothpicks as appetizers with a squeeze of lemon juice, cocktail or tartar sauce.
Use leftover cooked War Eagle Mill millet or quinoa in place of wheat germ.