Summertime Strawberry Lemonade Bars
- 2 cups War Eagle Mill Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup salted butter room temp
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Lemonade Juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 lemon zested
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup War Eagle Mill Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups cane sugar
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a stand mixer, combine the flour, butter, and sugar. Mix until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of a unbleached parchment paper-lined 9x13 inch pan.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is firm and golden. Once done, remove the pan from the oven and set it aside to prepare the filling. Lower the oven temperature to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a blender, combine Strawberry Lemonade juice, lemon zest, strawberries, and sugar. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the eggs into the blender and blend again. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt to the blender. Blend until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the filling over the warm crust in the pan. Return the pan to the oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes. The center of the bars should be nearly set but still slightly a bit wiggly.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for one hour.