- 2 Cups War Eagle Mill Thick Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts Pecans or Almonds
- ¾ Cup Dried Cranberries
- ¼ Cup Pepitas
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 300 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl, mix oats, nuts, cranberries, pepitas and cinnamon.
- In separate bowl, melt coconut oil in microwave for approximately one minute.
- Add honey or syrup to oil and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Pour over oat mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread granola mixture onto baking sheet to create a thin layer.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes. Let the granola cool completely.
- The granola will harden as it cools.
- Once cooled, break into clusters.
- Store in air tight container.