Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups WEM Organic Thick Rolled Oats
- 1 cup WEM Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped nuts your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugar in bowl.
- Stir in egg, water, and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet.
- Fold in raisins and nuts.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.