A delicious, all-purpose loaf is great for toast and sandwiches or right out of the pan! Made simply in a bread machine.
- 1 1/3 cups WEM Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 1/4 cups WEM Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Optional: 3 tablespoons sesame, flax, poppy, or sunflower seeds.
Hands-on Time: 5-7 minutes
Baking Time: Varies with machine
Yield: 1 medium loaf
- In the microwave or small pan on the stovetop, heat the milk, honey, and vegetable oil together until just warm.
- In order listed, add all ingredients to the baking pan.
- Bake on medium temperature.
- Start machine